101 AwardsVisit the Website
The nation’s longest-running awards event dedicated exclusively to the National Football League, the 101 Awards each year honors the Offensive Player of the Year, Defensive Player of the Year and Coach of the Year in the AFC and NFC. This first-class, black-tie awards gala holds an impeccable reputation within NFL circles as the most prestigious honor for its players and coaches. The 101 Awards has seen the greatest names in football history walk its grand stage during the event’s almost 50-year history. In 2008, the event added the Lamar Hunt Award for Professional Football as a tribute to the late owner of the Kansas City Chiefs and founder of the American Football League. Premier Sports has been a key leader in the development of this marquee event, managing nearly every facet of the 101 Awards since 1989.
- To salute the top achievements in the National Football League each year with a first-class celebration that serves as the preeminent recap to each season while raising money for a worthwhile charity.
- NFL Committee of 101 (Organizing Body)
- Kansas City Chiefs (Host NFL Franchise)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Presenting Sponsor)
- Strategic direction of event and lead organization’s steering committee
- Sponsorship packaging, sales and implementation
- Overall event management, including coordination with all award winners
- Production of awards show
- Development of media partnerships and publicity
- Premier Sports has been the architect behind building this renowned awards event into one hailed by award winners as the best celebration of pro football in the country.